Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mexico

We have been back from Mexico for one week. I am still sweeping sand up from various places around the house, I have an abnormally dark tan, I am packing back away summer clothes and starring out the window at the moment of snow coming down at a rapid pace. Something is not right about this picture, right?

We stayed at the beautiful Iberostar Paraiso Beach Resort in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.  Check out some of my favorite pictures of that place-it was so breathtakingly beautiful.






















AND.... Leave it to me to find a beautiful cow plate at the Mediterranean Restaurant. I took a picture of the back label and tried my best to find the match back here at home - but no luck....



Mid-week we set an "excursion" up to visit the Mayan Ruins in Tulum. They were beautiful. Minus having to get up super early on vacation and the extra long, extra scary (if you have ever been to Mexico you know what I mean) bus ride, we all loved the ruins and had a great time.



a beautiful beach overlooked the ruins.











HA. I love this photo... The guys really did love the ruins too, although this photo doesn't look like it too much.
























The rest of the photos are some of my favorite shots (out of 360) of the whole trip. Each person has a special place in my heart and i think that we all had a vacation that we will always remember. It was understood that it was one of our last "friends" vacations that we will go on for a while. Soon we will all be married and before you know it we will all start having babies. Our vacations will start consisting of Disney World and Mt. Rushmore, but there is no doubt that that someday this group will be back on the beach together.




My soon to be new last name....



Our wedding date... a few short months away.... I wish it was tomorrow. I don't want to spend another day NOT being that man's wife.

As it turns out, 3 of the 4 guys on the trip are farmers. We did our daily morning of checking the grain market back home and talking about who does and doesn't still have corn and beans left. 



Wishing that tan wasn't already fading, but the snow and lack of sunlight has almost done it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS