Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome to my Farmhouse


Welcome to my blog. It's just a little peak inside my life….. It's not always perfect, but it's exactly where i want it to be....On this farm, with my farmer.



I grew up in a very small town in Central Missouri. My family has always been in agriculture, so now i feel it's only natural that i have ended up on a farm. For me i am the most comfortable with myself when i am outside working in my garden, mowing the yard, or planting flowers. I credit my mother for that, when we were kids she made us go outside to play. In fact, we couldn't come inside until it was getting dark. The 10 year old me might have been slightly annoyed by that, but the 29 year old me appreciates that now. So mom, if you are reading this (and i am certain you will be my first reader) thanks for making me…. well… me…




I have one sister and two brothers. Between them i have been blessed with 2 beautiful nieces and three (soon to be four) beautiful nephews. I am many things in this world, a daughter, sister, and friend to name a few, but i can promise you one thing, my favorite role is an Aunt. Those kids are the best part of me and by far the most important thing that i do. They are cute and fun and i promise they will be featured on this blog ALOT!!! Someday i will be blessed with my own farm kids, but in the meantime they are giving me pretty great practice.






Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit my blog and read about me.
The holidays are the perfect time to be creative so be sure to keep in touch with me for some holiday inspiration.
Have a great weekend everyone, stay warm, it's definitely starting to feel like winter here.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS