Monday, August 28, 2017

Bridal Shower Brunch


Brunches are a favorite of mine to host. The food is fun, easy, and even a donut tower can be deemed "fancy". I hosted a Bridal Shower Brunch a few weeks ago, and although I didn't get a lot of photos when hosting and still trying to set up, I did manage to snap a couple.

Terrible lighting I know - but look at how utterly adorable everything looks. Simple, fresh, a tad whimsical... I love a good Bridal Shower Brunch.





Instead of "cake" we had a muffin tower and stacked donuts. It was so cheerful - I loved this party so much.






It was rainy and so gloomy outside - at this point I would have taken better photos with an IPhone... Who needs to spend thousands of dollars on cameras and lenses anyways (insert eye roll emoji).



Mini Champagne Bottles with custom labels and a wide, pink double satin ribbon tied into a bow as the party favors.


And check out those adorable cookies.... I order all of my sugar cookies through an Instagram follower turned friend - you have to check out her stuff. It's the best. Kelscookiejar





I did a big centerpiece on my island of hydrangea and glads.... add eucalyptus to any arrangement I have learned and it automatically feels very casual and more simple.









A Bridal Shower Brunch isn't complete without a mimosa bar.





 
I hope this gives you some creative ideas for upcoming bridal and baby showers you may be having. I like to keep things as simple as possible - that way you get to enjoy your guests and the party too. Buy 1/2 of your menu and make 1/2 of your menu seems to be a pretty good trick I have figured out.

Summer is quickly fading and fall is right around the corner. I am gathering recipes for Harvest Meals once my farmer is in the field again. I sure love this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Thanks for the shout out. I think everyone should have cookies for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog and I love it already! Your kitchen is just beautiful. Can you tell me what countertop you have? I think it's granite, but which one? And what color are your cabinets painted? It's very similar to mine and I'm trying to find a new countertop that's a little less busy than what I have now and your's is beautiful. I have a lot of the same dishes, etc. and everything works really well together in your photos. Sorry is you've already shared the info, but I haven't seen it yet and I have to make a decision this coming week and I'm freaking out. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS