Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Lichte's New Farmhouse.... Week 39

Week 39 went by fast. Maybe it's because my farmer in full farm mode with planting and getting back in the fields (which also makes me busier at work).... Lots and lots of caulk happened this week on the inside. AND Check outhouse front porch columns on the outside. 

But here it is.... Week 39


The columns will of coarse be painted white... 

Most any given time when I am outside and my farmer is in the filed I can look around and see him. That's pretty cool perk of this far life. 


Back porch columns.... 



This is one of my favorite views of the house... 



You remember last week I mentioned the 1/2 bath vanity that just wasn't working out. Well - I ended up scratching what I had my cabinet guy on and ordered this one.... It's what I had originally wanted anyways. I got it from Pottery Barn (and I also got 10% off)... It is supposed to be in this next week, I am anxious to see it. 


One big thing thing that I have to decide this next week is stain. My handrail, my island and my farmers desk are all of the items that will be stained and they are all made of maple. I think that we are going to go with the far right one, it's the deepest, richest color.... 


That's it for Week 39... I hope you all have a great week. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of building a house and farming at the same time. I can so relate, but I wasn't writing a blog at the time. The house is looking great! Thanks for linking up to the Country Fair Blog party! I do hope you will join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking so good! Happy staining!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS