Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lichte Family Farms Harvest 2015


Thanksgiving is one week away. Not sure where this beautiful fall went to, but it's about over. We had a great Harvest. Our yields were good and we are considering ourselves blessed yet again. It was a long harvest. We didn't have any rain days or time off  so my farmer was in the combine every day for the week for two solid months. I was able to get a lot accomplished around the house, but I am sure enjoying these semi lazy evenings at home and having him home earlier than 10:00 p.m.

Take a look at some of my favorite harvest photos. my nephew Case really stole the show in these photos.




These photos are taken off my front porch....

 









Look at all of that dust.


 
I love the color of photos, but black and white are just always my go to in pictures. So classic.

My hard working farmer.



 

One of my very favorite photos. Our youngest nephew, Case.... Definitely farming in his blood. 


 




But sometimes Papa doesn't let you drive or push the buttons you want to push - and that's a tough lesson at 3 years old.









 
This picture is taken over at my in laws house... But you can see the second story of my house in the top left corner. 

 


 



 
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I've been super busy co hosting a Christmas in the country gift exchange for Agriculture blogger all over the United States. So if you are an Ag blogger keep on the look out for sign ups coming up.... tomorrow..... 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS