Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake...... Farm Wife Approved


I am not a big desert person - and it's definitely not something we have on a weekly basis, but I still like to have some items on hand for a last minute entertaining event. Or like last night I thought I would surprise my farmer and make this after dinner. His face was priceless when he then informed me that he doesn't really like cherries OR pineapple.... That was a proud wife moment.

Onto the recipe... I honestly don't even feel right calling it a recipe. It's just that easy.

Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and dump a can of cherries in it.




Then dump the can of pineapple.... Do you see the theme for this desert?




Mix them together really good and spread over the whole pan evenly.



Then dump the box of yellow cake mix on top and spread evenly over the top. (try to keep the topping crumbly and not spread flat, it does make the end result a little better.



Next slice 1 stick of butter into thin slices and spread all over the cake. I know I know it sounds so healthy doesn't it. This isn't a weekly thing in our house, just a special treat every once in a while. Then I take it to the guys at work at they finish it up.





That's it. It's ready for the oven. Bake 350° for 45-60 minutes....







 

Harvest will happen any day around here. We are all very excited/anxious just as we are every year. I'm gearing up for a complete house organization. I like to try to keep myself busy during Harvest so we don't have a lot of ongoing "projects" after. It seems once Harvest is over we go into Ammonia Season (both my farmer at home and myself at work) and that goes right into the Holidays. Those times are busy enough, I really like to just try and sit back and enjoy.... So these next few months will be busy...

Stay tuned next week for the Indoor Fall Decorating inspiration and also my favorite Fall Sangria.

Ingredients:

1 can (21 Oz.) Cherry Pie Filling
1 can (15 Oz.) Crushed Pineapple
1 box (about 18 Oz.) Yellow Or White Cake Mix ( Il ike yellow)
1 stick Margarine
1/2 stick Butter

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Foto Bokep Ngewe Cewek Sexy Bertato

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS