Monday, June 5, 2017

Spring on the Farm

 
It's funny that the title of this post is Spring on the Farm - when it is 100% summertime outside today!!



I use this blog to document my family and our life. I've said it a thousand times, but it makes me take pictures, it forces me to capture the beauty of where we are every day... and let me tell you, it's beautiful.


This is a compilation of photos Spring on the farm - and Spring on the farm is really only about one thing... PLANTING CROPS. We sort of eat, sleep and breathe corn and soybeans for a month or so. We are so wrapped up in the weather, the perfect conditions, parts and tractors and weeds for that time. It flies by and creeps along at the same time. Spring ion the farm is a favorite of mine. It's the promise of new beginnings - and as farmers we love new beginnings.







This is a new favorite photo of mine - see the cute little kid learning all about farming from his uncle. I promise you, that is what it is all about.





As much as I love the colored photos and all the John Deere green and yellow, a black and white photo done just right is so beautiful.


My sweet Molly girl.



My favorite pictures to photograph are always my farmer and his dad.













It will NEVER get old watching my husband work around our house - it's one of the best things.



I'm framing this photo....





A new photo for the office farming wall.



Thirty years from now - looking back at these photo is going to be so special to us. In a world where no one has photo books anymore - take the picture, order the print... you wont be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful shots. I think one can easily relate the title with the post. Seeing the photos one can relate it to spring and the joy it brings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS