Monday, November 10, 2014

The Lichte's New Farmhouse ... Week 15


The Weeks are flying by.... Thanksgiving in 2.5 weeks away - it seems as if I just got married  but it's really been almost 5 months. It also seems like we just started digging our basement for our new house. AND here we are 15 weeks in.

It's been a good 15 weeks - it's certainly been fun. People ask all of the time when our projected move in date is... We have no idea. For now we are having fun with the building process and living just a hundred feet away form the action we get to see it first hand every single day.

I mean sure I am ready for a bigger kitchen (if I shove one more thing into my lower kitchen cabinets it's all going to come spilling out)... But there is something very cozy about our current home, and we have a lot of great memories there. SO I will spend then next several months living a more simple life with my farmer... All too soon that will change.

Take a look at all of the Week 15 progress... I seriously drive too fast getting home from work everyday just to see what has happened.

This is the Week 15 photo...





I could not be happier with the way that this turned out. These pictures do this no justice... The attention to detail is amazing.... AND so appreciated...


So glad that we went with a little window at the top of the gable on the garage...


 



AHH the front porch... (my favorite part of the whole house)


This is the second floor.... Soon we will have rooms up there...



Hope everyone had a great fall... from the looks of the forecast it's going to be Winter very quickly.. Have a good week everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS